Here is a quick shot of the new, little guy. He was born at 3:46am today and weighed in at a healthy 7lbs 11oz, just under 21inches long. More shots will come when the kids aren't fighting and we have caught up on some sleep.
Thanks for posting some pics! You've made our day. Now I get how people fall in love over the internet!! I can't wait to see 3 little Price kids one day (and their parents, of course.) Congrats on Bumblebee's arrival!
Hooray! So glad I decided to check the blog! He looks exactly like Brecken...exactly!I just want to hold him! I love him already! Congratulations Prices!
Thanks for posting some pics! You've made our day. Now I get how people fall in love over the internet!! I can't wait to see 3 little Price kids one day (and their parents, of course.) Congrats on Bumblebee's arrival!
ReplyDeleteHooray! So glad I decided to check the blog! He looks exactly like Brecken...exactly!I just want to hold him! I love him already! Congratulations Prices!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Yay for baby Price :)
ReplyDeleteAwwwwwwwww! He's so cute! The kids look so excited to be holding him. Wish we could be there to cuddle him!
ReplyDelete