Poor Loni! All she wants is to have at least one of our kids resemble her. She thinks someone once told her Tavie looked like her, but doesn't remember who that person was....so I don't believe her! Everone kept saying how Brecken looks like me...and then there's Huxley. We hear how he looks more like me than Brecken. So we decided to do a little test and recreate a shot from when I was a baby. Playing the parts of Amy: Tavie; Griff: Brecken and Brad: Huxley.

Ahum...who is playing the part of Kinsey??? I see how it is. If you really wanted to recreate the photo...why doesn't Tavie have her night shirt pulled down off one shoulder a la Amy. She sure knew how to work it for the camera.
ReplyDeleteAnd I can still work "it" ! I love the 2010 version, though!! I hope Maureen and Pres got there safely.
ReplyDelete