Monday, June 28, 2010

Curly.... Brad??

I don't usually Blog, but THIS picture
had to been seen by the public. On Saturday night I decided that I would put Tavie's hair in curlers. Since there were a few left over I convinced Brad to let me put them in his hair! (Yes, it really is THAT long!)After about an hour I took them out and his hair was a curly puff! I wish that I could have done his whole head. Anyways, I was able to snap this picture of Brad and his little girl. I Love it!

3 comments:

  1. brad- there is such a thing as too much island living! bru is afraid of the hippy lifestyle you're living! j/k
    you and tav are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I love it! Now both Griff and Brad have had their hair in curlers! Where's the after picture?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute. I'll have to try that on Griff. He'd probably wear it curly to church though!

    ReplyDelete