Thursday, January 19, 2012

The Wonder called SNOW!

This past week it snowed. Tavie and Brecken were BEYOND excited. It just never snows here and if it does it only lasts a day or two then it is gone. This snow fall has lasted a few days as we are in a "cold snap". (and by cold snap I mean about -8* or so) The great thing is that it is not too cold so the kids can play outside for hours! Which is exactly what they did yesterday. After school they headed out and played until it was too dark to see, even then we had to drag them inside.

I hope they get their fill because it is all supposed to melt in the next day or two and turn back to the more typical island winter of rain, rain and more gloomy dark endless days of rain.. sigh....







1 comment:

  1. how novel...snow! wish we had some. I'm sure it will come in April with the tulips :)

    ReplyDelete