Sunday, March 25, 2012

Test Run

Getting ready for my up coming trip I had a list of things I wanted to get done. Ordering a new camera was one of them. It came in the mail about 2 weeks ago but there hasn't been many exciting photo moments to really test it out. Until today.... It was such a beautiful day today! After Huxley's nap we headed down for a nice stroll to Seal Bay. First time this year. The last we did this Hux was so little he had to be carried in the back pack. This year he walked the whole thing by his self!

We hung out for a while, threw rocks in the water and hunted down crabs. My kind of afternoon :)


The main thing I wanted to test out was the whole "water proof" feature. It is supposed to be good for up to 5 feet under water. A good feature to have when going to Hawaii. So even though the water was only about 6 inches deep and their isn't much to look at, you get the idea :)



1 comment: