Monday, June 11, 2012

Do I smell summer?

Is it just me or has the last few months just flown by?!  
I really can't believe that it is almost the end of the school year.  I have been busy, busy, busy!  After my trip to Hawaii I made a quick trip back to Lethbridge.  We had a family get together at Wendy's house and was able to snap this picture.  All 5 siblings with both our Grandmothers.  We are so lucky :)


 Now that spring has finally sprung the kids spend most of their time outside.  From the second they get home from school till supper time.  

Crazy kidz



This whole year Tavie has been working hard at her ballet classes.  This last month has been very busy with mass rehearsals.  I felt like all I was doing was driving her to and from the studio.  This last week she had technical rehearsals, dress rehearsals and finally 2 performances.  She was so happy that grandma was able to come again this year to watch her.  I love watching her dance.  Does a mamma proud!  But most of all she loves doing it.  Next year I was informed by her that she also wants to start Hip-Hop.  Should be a good year :)


 I took this video during the technical rehearsal with my phone.  So there is some talking and Hux tried to steal my phone half way through, but you get the point.  She enters 2nd from the right and stays there most of the performance.  Enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. Tav- you are a beautiful "China doll" ballerina. Can't wait to see your family!

    ReplyDelete