It never ceases to amaze me how fast babies grow, inside and out side the tummy. Yesterday I hit the half way point. YEAH! And it was also the day I had my ultrasound. I had my first one around 10 weeks and baby was about the size of a blueberry. Now at 20 weeks it is the size of a banana! That is a lot of growing for 10 short weeks!
10 weeks20 weeks
Brad and Hux were able to come to see baby too. The ultrasound tech was explaining to us what we were seeing. She said to Hux "See that rail road track? It is your babies spine" Huxley said "Thomas the train?" Now he talks about how I have Thomas in my tummy! As for the babies gender we still don't know. They don't tell us during the ultrasound but they put it in the Dr's report so by next week I should know. Not surprisingly Huxley and Brecken want a baby brother and Tavie NEEDS a baby sister. Brad and I have already been blessed with 3 amazing healthy babies and are just hoping for another healthy baby, no matter what the gender :)


No comments:
Post a Comment