Last Saturday Huxley informed us that he wanted to cut his hair so that he would look more like Brecken. Brad was totally against the idea and said no, but Hux was pretty determined and convinced me to cut it for him. I must admit I was not emotionally prepared for this day. His long hair represents his little boy state and I was not ready to let that go quite yet. It was pretty hard to see his long hair fall to the ground. Once it was all done he looked in the mirror and said he LOVED it!
He looks SO grown up now! And he looks SO much like Brecken. I never really thought that they looked too much alike until now. I ask him everyday if he still likes it and he usually says Yes you silly billy. It has taken me a while to get used to and still throws me off. I think it is more that I have to face the fact that he is growing up and not my little boy anymore.


No comments:
Post a Comment