Since Brad is still in Comox and has no access to a computer at the moment I thought I would take a quick second to upload some pictures of our trip to Comox. I drove out there with him to get explore our new home.(big shout out to Amy, Bruce, Dean and Owen for watching our kids) The drive was long but nice. The ferry ride was great. Lots to see.
When we arrived in Comox it reminded us alot of Waterton. A small resort town with deer everywhere, a nice main street. But instead of a lake was the ocean! We explored the town for a few days. Hit up the beach a few times and collected some sea shells for the kids. I had to fly home on monday. Sad to leave Brad there by himself, but he started work on monday. He is in charge of finding us a place to call home.
So all in all, Comox looks like a great place. I think we will really enjoy living there. We can't wait to get the kids out there and be together as a family again!
I must say I'm pretty jealous! The Island is so beautiful and I bet you guys will love it there. I served in Port Alberni so there was just the quay . . . I'm excited for you guys!
ReplyDelete