
So on may way home from the airport I got a phone call from Amy saying that Brecken had taken a little tumble down a few stairs. Which honestly is nothing new. He is constantly falling off of things. She said that he may have hurt his arm. So after a visit to the doctor she took him to the hospital for xrays. I was able to meet her there. After a few pictures of his arm we took the xrays back to the clinic where he had to have his arm casted. Poor little guy. Thankfully it will heal quickly and it doesn't seem to bother him at all. He, of course, picked a "hulk cast". And I must say...it looks pretty darn cute! If you look on the xray it is broke just below the wrist.
Poor little guy! I hope he gets better soon!
ReplyDeleteIt really does look pretty cute!! Ah well, probably won't be the last! Hope he is feeling okay! Also... the pictures of comox!!!! WOW!!! we are jealous! Hope Brad is liking his job okay so far!
ReplyDelete