Just a little teaser of what the garden is up to. I think tomorrow night we will be heading over there for some weeding and lots of watering as it's been in the high 20's all week and next week we are suppose to be reaching high30's. I didn't think it got that hot on the island. Apparently it does. Oh ya, and Tavie asked Loni to cut her hair on Monday so when I came home from work this is what my little Bumbo looked like.
Cute Hair Tavie!! Wow, Loni you did a good job! The garden looks fun. I think we need to come and visit you guys soon! Happy early birthday to Brecken! We have a present for him but I still haven't mailed it. I actually took it to the post office and then realized I don't have your address! We'll probably mail it from Canada now. Have a great week!
ReplyDelete