Friday, March 12, 2010

Brecken being bored

Normally when Brecken is bored he starts jumping on me. Actuall, it might be one of the few reasons why he loves me. He tells me all the time "Daddy- I love you because I jump on you". I must admit, it is a good bonding time, but surprisingly, I do get tired of it sometimes and I stop playing. Brecken though, seems to never get tired of it and then starts jumping on the couch. I tried getting the full effect of his famous flop but couldn't get an inbetween shot that worked.

he doesn't move a muscle

indented into the couch

if you notice there is nothing on our wall it's because I still need to finish my masterpiece of the southern alberta landscape. Maybe next week








3 comments:

  1. I laughed out loud when I saw the second picture! What a cute little guy! I hope your enjoying island life and that all is well in the Price household :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay that's hilarious!! okay how long does he stay indented for? haha

    ReplyDelete