Monday, May 31, 2010

Island Living!

Since moving to Courtenay Brad favorite saying is "Island Living Loni, Island Living" He says things like that after I comment on how he wore shorts all winter long. And now, his LONG hair! The last time cut it was before Hux was born! So needless to say it is VERY long.
So yesterday I decided to "do" his hair. I tried to get him to wear it to the fireside last night but Hux "happened" to pull some of it out. Too bad.
So, to my Yoga loving, Tree Hugging, long haired hippy of a husband, I LOVE that YOU love Island Living so much!

3 comments:

  1. why is it that my brothers have longer (and prettier) hair than me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, so funny! Loni, I didn't know you posted on here, too! I thought it was just Brad. Anyway, lovely locks! Loni you'll have to teach me how to do cute girl hairdo's so I can do them on Ivy when she grows hair in 5 years!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! That's hilarious! Now you need to post a picture of your hair when it's not 'done'! It looks freakin' long Brad!Are you trying to grow it out for dreads? Good post Loni! I can hear Brad saying "Island living"

    ReplyDelete