Monday, September 27, 2010

Picture Day!






The weather had been kinda stormy all weekend. So when the rain stopped coming down and the wind stopped howling, we decided to take the kids for a nice Sunday afternoon stroll on the beach. So we went to our new favorite beach, Air Force Beach. I wanted to get some pictures of the kids before the weather turns into an endless fall/winter of gloomy days. And this is the product...enjoy!






















I love this one of their cute little feet/toes!












Huxley at 10 months! He wasn't to sure what was going on. And was more interested in the planes landing and taking off (as the name of the beach suggests it is right by the Air Force base)
























She is such a little girl. While Brecken had his picture taking turn he was climbing all over the place. Tavie just wanted to sit like a little Princess and smile!
I can't believe that she is 7 in a week. Where has the time gone? Over the last year she has matured so much. She is such a great big sister and a HUGE help to her mamma!

Like I said earlier, he was kinda crazy during his turn. Climbing all over the logs. I did get some great shots of him just being his wild and crazy self!







































1 comment:

  1. I am coming THERE for family pictures. Beautiful scenery, but the peeps... well, I just can't resist those 3 cuties! Where's the family shot? Love the new blog title shot, too. I'm a sucker for toes.

    ReplyDelete