Thursday, October 25, 2012

Time to catch up!

It has been SO long since I have blogged! We had a busy summer and I just didn't get around to it and then I was so far behind I just didn't know where to start! Do I go all the way back to summer? Skip to the kids starting school? Fall? That seemed like a big task. So I am just going to start from where we are. Tavie is working hard to take her first Royal Academy of Dance exam next month, Brecken is burning his energy at gymnastics and Huxley is the sweetest most chilled kid I know. All 3 are really excited for Halloween.

I came across this little gem today and decided to post it. I took this when we were driving back from Southern Alberta to Vancouver Island. A LONG trip with 3 kids and you will pretty much let them do or in this case listen to what ever they want to keep them happy. I LOVE the look on Huxley's face when he "sings". WARNING: If Nicki Minaj offends you then do not watch!


 

1 comment:

  1. We are still hoping to "subscribe" to the Huxley channel on youtube. we could watch him "sing" all day long! Love you guys

    ReplyDelete