Monday, March 4, 2013

February

Nothing too exciting has happened over the past month or so.  The flu hit our family.  Huxley was the first one down.  It lasted over a week.  Brecken followed a few days later then Tavie.  Just when I thought we were in the clear Brad came home from work claiming the spot of victim #4.  Thankfully it wasn't a stomach flu.  I hate vomit.  Instead it was fever/chills/cough/congestion/etc.  I am so grateful that I didn't get it!  Nothing worse then being pregnant and getting sick.  Nothing you can safely take makes you feel better.  Every year we get the flu shot and have never gotten the flu.  This year for some reason we just didn't get around to doing it and sure enough it hit us.  That will teach me!
 
For BC'c first ever Family Day we took the kids to the Comox Rec center.  It was free all day and they have the best gymnastics facility.  The kids had a blast playing around for hours! 

 

 
 
A few weeks ago Brad and Tavie went to Horne Lake caves to go spelunking.  It is something we have always wanted to do but just never got around to doing it.  You had to be over 8 years old so Brecken wasn't able to go and the thought of crawling around a cave in tight spaces at 7 months pregnant didn't perk my interest, so a daddy daughter date it was.  Tavie loved it!

 
 
 
 
 


1 comment: