On saturday we had a little family fun night. After the kids had a bath we watched "Fly me to the Moon", ate some popcorn and had fun. Also Loni put Tavie's hair in tiny little curlers for church. She loves to have her hair done and when the curlers are put on she reminds all of us to call her "curly sue". So after church, with the weather finally cooperating we took the kids on a little photo shoot. It was mostly of Tavie who loves to pose and Brecken yelling at the camera. So here are some of the finished products.
Yipee!!! Good to see you guys join the blogging world! Is Tavie's hair really that short?? When did she cut it? It's sooo cute curly like that! And Brecken is HUGE!!! HOly cow they look so much alike. I love the picture of the two of them by the window with the brick! Just so you know... Brecken's date on our contest is the earliest one, so I'm rooting for him to win!
ReplyDeleteI have lived in this city for quite some time and I have no clue where you took these. You gotta give up the secret place because I want pictures by the brick wall too!!! I love the picture of the two of them by the window with the brick!...but perhaps our photo op would not as cute.
ReplyDelete