Our blog has become a bit of an after thought. I must say we are not that diligent at it yet but will get better. I guess, like others, we don't think anything really exciting happens in our lives. I did promise pics of our trip to Swift Current so here are the few that we actually took. As we got closer to "speedy creek" we both started wondering what we were doing there. Our initial reaction was to turn and go home. After driving around we realized that it had some potential, but we probably don't need to worry as the dentist wouldn't be able to hire me until the summer. So we were not terribly heartbroken.
Sunday, March 22, 2009
Speedy Creek
Our blog has become a bit of an after thought. I must say we are not that diligent at it yet but will get better. I guess, like others, we don't think anything really exciting happens in our lives. I did promise pics of our trip to Swift Current so here are the few that we actually took. As we got closer to "speedy creek" we both started wondering what we were doing there. Our initial reaction was to turn and go home. After driving around we realized that it had some potential, but we probably don't need to worry as the dentist wouldn't be able to hire me until the summer. So we were not terribly heartbroken.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good move on not moving. It doesn't look like it would be a very fun place to come visit! But I still would have...
ReplyDeleteContinued "Good luck" on the job hunt, Brad. We had a lot of fun seeing you guys this weekend-playdate, movie, dinner. Lucky us!
ReplyDeleteBut corner gas makes saskatchewan sound so cool! Here's a thought... get a California DH licence!
ReplyDelete