Tuesday, March 3, 2009

starting up

Apparently starting a blog seems to be the cool thing to do, so we'll give it a try. We don't have to much to update people on, but we figured we will get this started off right...with a road trip! Awesome! So stay tuned for the pics of our trip (on thursday) to.....Swift Current Saskatchewan!

3 comments:

  1. Cute kids! Tavies hair does look so short all curled up. Do you remember when we put Griff's hair in rollers?! Good times. I'm so glad you guys started a blog! Can't wait to read all about your adventures. Good luck in Swift Current- hope the interview goes well! Are you just going for the day? Ok- we'll talk this weekend. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear Swift Current (AKA speedy creek) is beautiful this time of year. Don't worry about your kids. Have a good trip. Good job with the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah for being cool & starting a blog!!!!! Your kids are to die for!!!!! I cant believe I have never seen Brecken in real life. Maybe this July?????

    ReplyDelete