We had about 20 pictures to choose from. The top one was the best family one, but I LOVE the next picture! I chose it for the free Calender that came along with the photo shoot. When I first saw it I just thought it was a write off, but after looking at it for a while I just fell in love. It shows all the kids personalities so well! Tavie being the ever protective, loving big sister. Huxley being his shy self not wanting to give the photographer the time of day. I love that he is looking to Tavie for comfort. And Brecken just oblivious to the fact that Hux is sad. He is just being his handsome self. I know that everyone thinks they have the cutest kids. But I mean honestly....aren't they cute!Thursday, January 13, 2011
Family of 5!
As a fundraiser for Tavies school they offered family pictures for $20. Since we had no real pictures of all 5 of us I jumped on the opportunity! It was kind of a hectic day. Tavie had just finished ballet and Brad had literally just walked in the door from work about 15 mins before this picture was taken. But I think it turned out great! The fact that all three kids are looking is a miracle!
We had about 20 pictures to choose from. The top one was the best family one, but I LOVE the next picture! I chose it for the free Calender that came along with the photo shoot. When I first saw it I just thought it was a write off, but after looking at it for a while I just fell in love. It shows all the kids personalities so well! Tavie being the ever protective, loving big sister. Huxley being his shy self not wanting to give the photographer the time of day. I love that he is looking to Tavie for comfort. And Brecken just oblivious to the fact that Hux is sad. He is just being his handsome self. I know that everyone thinks they have the cutest kids. But I mean honestly....aren't they cute!
We had about 20 pictures to choose from. The top one was the best family one, but I LOVE the next picture! I chose it for the free Calender that came along with the photo shoot. When I first saw it I just thought it was a write off, but after looking at it for a while I just fell in love. It shows all the kids personalities so well! Tavie being the ever protective, loving big sister. Huxley being his shy self not wanting to give the photographer the time of day. I love that he is looking to Tavie for comfort. And Brecken just oblivious to the fact that Hux is sad. He is just being his handsome self. I know that everyone thinks they have the cutest kids. But I mean honestly....aren't they cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

ridiculously cute!
ReplyDeleteIt was so good to see you guys at Christmas! Love the pictures, they turned out so so cute!
ReplyDelete