Last Tuesday night we were hit with a big snow storm. The power was out for a few hours in the night and then in the morning we found out that school was cancelled. It was Tavie's first snow day! Brad doesn't work on Wednesdays so it truly was a fun day! The kids spent the first part of the day outside in the snow. The temp was hovering just below the double digits so it was so nice and warm to play for hours!
So this post has nothing with any white fluffy stuff, but last Sunday I got bored and begged Brad to let me do his hair. He reluctantly agreed and so I pulled out the straightener. First I put lots and lots of curls in it. Then I decided to straighten it all. The next day after Brad had showered he was shocked to discover that it would not go back to normal! It had permanently straightened! How did that happen?!? He gave it a few days to see if it would go back but it never did. So on the snow day he shaved it all off!
Hahaha, I'm sure Brad loves that you told everyone he let you curl and straighten his hair! :) But that IS weird it wouldn't go back to normal. Can I please have the snow without the -40? Jealous!
ReplyDeleteMy favorite shot is the first one. Those eyes!! What a fun snow day. Wish we were there to play, too. How was Applebee's?
ReplyDelete