Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The birds are back!

Usually one of the best signes that spring is just around the corner is the return of the birds. I saw my frist Robin about 2 weeks ago. And as of this week the Snow Birds are back! Last year I had a love-hate relationship with them. I LOVED seeing them flying around, but I HATED that they were so loud and would wake Huxley up from his naps. This year, I hope that it will just be a love thing. Huxley is so intrigued by them. Since you can hear them before you see them, Huxley rushes to the windows in hopes to get a glimpse of what is making all that noise. So far I think he has only seen them once. I am looking forward to the next few weeks when we are lucky enough to share the valley with them and see them everyday.

1 comment:

  1. I love hearing the birds when I'm out for my run. The sound that those birds make would really be something else!

    ReplyDelete