The sad thing is that I think the kids really think there is such a thing as a 'breakfast cookie' And if you eat them for breakfast they must be healthy right?? They don't understand why daddy gets to eat them for breakfast but I won't let them eat it....... Its hard to be a kid :)
The kids love to help out daddy. Sunday was the first time that Huxley insisted on being involved. I had to keep a close eye on him because he kept wanting to put his hands in the bowl while the mixer was on. And as much as he wanted to, we did NOT let him add sprinkles....Its hard to be a baby :)
brad ain't the only one. i like to start my day of these days with a sugar high of some sort....mini eggs, left over cupcakes, you name it. breakfast cookies sound so good. and props to him for baking! impressive!
ReplyDeleteSuch a fun activity to do with daddy! Agree with Krystyn... way to go Brad.
ReplyDelete