Thursday, May 19, 2011

Its a GREAT day to go to the park!

I can probably count on one hand the beautiful sunny days here this year. Today happend to be one of them. Everyday Brecken looks outside to see if the weather will let him get to the park. It usually sounds like this. "Mom, today is not a great day to go to the park" If its raining. Or today "Mom, today IS a great day to go to the park!" I couldn't agree more! We spent most of the morning there soaking up the sun!

I was trying to take a picture of their new "think green" shirts but they both got distracted by the search and rescue plane. Especially Huxley.


After Huxley had his nap and Tavie was home from school we headed back outside. Huxley loves to explore the backyard. Its nice to have a big area for the kids to play.


Even the small things (a tiny grain of sand) are worth showing mama!


This is the best I could get of all 3 of them. Brecken didn't want to participate, Huxley wanted to run away and Tavie was trying her hardest to keep them all happy while I took the picture. It was a really good day to









2 comments:

  1. we miss you guys. Keep enjoying those days when they come your way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that weather looks so nice!! at least you have the beach nearby. That makes up for the rain! Right?

    ReplyDelete