Wednesday, August 3, 2011

BC long weekend

The long weekend in pictures.... Tavie chillin in the backyard enjoying the beautiful weather.

Brecken's idea of 'chillin in the backyard'.




Monday afternoon we headed to the beach to enjoy the sun and Brad's last official day of holidays. The kids spent most of the time playing in the sand.

Brad spent most of the time skim boarding. This picture was taken shortly before he wiped out and hurt his ankle. (I actually got it on video, I will try later to upload it.)

Monday morning Tavie headed off to summer dance camp #2 and the boys and I headed down to Comox to watch the nautical days parade. Huxley enjoying his first sucker ever.





Off to dance camp. She is having a blast! She spends most of the day there all week. She gets to do ballet, hip-hop and lyrical. And her favorite part....... arts and crafts!!!

Saturday we headed down to Nautical days childrens festival. Apparently these are the only picts I took. But the kids had a blast!




Having a waterfight


Home grafitti :)


The kids enjoying their 'wake up chocolate milk' while they watch cartoons.

Over this past winter Mt. Washington got SO much snow. So when we went to go for a little walk in paradise meadows there was STILL a TON of snow!



Tavie and Brecken thought it was so fun to be able to play in the snow while it was warm outside.


It was a great long weekend and now Brad is officially back to work. I can't believe that summer is already half over. It's crazy!

1 comment:

  1. We are having a great summer,too, but seeing this pics makes me a tad jealous. Glad life is good!

    ReplyDelete