Sunday, November 7, 2010

Fall Soccer

Last year we signed Brecken up for a program at the Rec center called Sporty Tots. We thought he would LOVE it considering he loves to play all sorts of sports at home. Turns out he is to shy to strangers and wouldn't play. So when we decided to sign the kids up for soccer we decided that Brad would coach his team in hopes that he would actually play.
Turns out that he LOVES soccer this year! He has come along way this last year and has come out of his shell a little bit in public. All week he looks forward to Saturday when he gets to play. Brad does a great job coaching the kids!
He is a great player. Very aggressive and VERY fast! He averages about 3 goals a game. Brad has recieved compliements from other coaches at how great of a player he is.
This picture makes me laugh. He is only 4 and already surrounded by the ladies. I am going to have a problem when his teenage years hit!

All the Bambinos!
Tavie has really surprised me. For some one who I assumed would not like such a physical sport, she is doing GREAT at soccer. She is more aggressive then I thought she would be and she works really hard the whole game. She really loves to play. Which is all that I really care about.







2 comments:

  1. awesome action shots. The boys are glad the kids like soccer. Perhaps we can have a game for Christmas...barring any snow!??!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just thinking it must be nice to live somewhere where you can play outdoor soccer in November! Oh wait, why did we move home again? We LOVE the halloween pictures and think that the halloween dinner was "super cool". Can't wait to see you guys in Dec!!!

    ReplyDelete