He did better then I thought he would. As per some great advice:) we put him in the sink and turned the tap on a tiny stream to keep him occupied. He did start to cry about half way through, but instead of wiggling all over the place trying to escape the clippers, he just froze. So it was really easy to finish. We only did the sides this time. He still has some long patches on top, but Brad has visions of a tiny mohawk in the near future. So I guess that can wait. He looks like such a little boy now. Where did my baby go? I can't believe that he will be one in a few days!
Thursday, November 25, 2010
It was time
Tavie and Brecken were both born with mullets, so it was no surprise to us when Hux was born that he had one too. The last few months his hair has really started to grow weird. Really long in the back and strange long patches on top. Its really thin/fine hair. So yesterday it was finally time to give him a hair cut. It was so hard for me to take this step. Partly because I was afraid that I would start the hair cut and he would freak out and not let me finish, leaving him with an even worse 'do'. But I think the really hard part is that it is a reminder that he is not so much a baby anymore.
Front before
Front after
Side before
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Aw, what a big boy!!! Did he finally cut his teeth? I thought Hux was your champion teether?! I hope he's feeling better.
ReplyDeleteIt's crazy how one haircut can transform your baby to a little man! Regardless, he's still adorable and we can't wait to see him.
ReplyDelete