Sunday, December 5, 2010
Alot can change in 10 years!
Yesterday marks the 10 year anniversary of me and Brad meeting for the first time. This is how it went down........ I had just gotten home from work when I got a phone call from a friend (Jan) asking me if I wanted to go to an institute activity with her. I didn't, I smelt like a dog (I worked at Petland) and didn't have time to shower and get myself looking presentable. She assured me that there were no boys there worth looking good for anyways. So I agreed to go. We were just heading to Henderson Lake to play kick-the-can so I hoped that the fresh air would mask the smell of 8 hours of animals. Shortly after arriving I was convinced that Jan was a liar! There WAS a boy there worth trying to impress! When I first met Brad he was dressed all in black, wearing a black touque and he had a goatee. After a few rounds of kick-the-can , me trying to hide near or with him, we headed back to the institue building. We ended up playing ping-pong as partners and the rest is history!
Here we are 10 years later! 3 beautiful kids living on a beautiful Island. Life is GREAT! (taken today by Tavie)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I have heard a lot of couples have met and fell in love over that ping pong table.....Congrats on 10 wonderful years!!!!
ReplyDelete10 years, congrats! Doesn't that make you feel old?? Tim and I started dating just over 12 years ago...which makes me throw up in my mouth a little bit! I swear I'm still 17. Can't wait to see you soon!
ReplyDeleteI was thinking about that night at the institute and playing kick the can when I read that it was your anniversary! Ironically enough it was quite possibly the only time I attended institute in Lethbridge!:)It must have been meant to be. Congratulations. You guys are the still cutest couple!
ReplyDeletestill partners...how sweet!
ReplyDelete