Sunday, December 12, 2010

This past week....

One of the ways that you know Christmas is getting closer is that things start getting really busy. That is the way this week has gone. It started on Wednesday when we headed over the Crown Isle to take a look at all the ginger bread houses. As part of a fund raiser people donate houses that they make and then people bid on them. All the money goes to the Boys and Girls Club. Brads office made this Ginger bread house. When we went the bid was already up to $60. The kids had a blast looking at all the amazing creations. Then on Thursday was Tavie's Christmas concert. I was able to go to the 1pm showing and Brad went to the 7pm showing. She did a great job!
On Friday was Tavie's last day of ballet before Christmas. So all the parents were invited to watch the dance they had been working on.
She is such a natural and did an amazing job!
Then on Saturday was Brad office Christmas party. I don't have any pictures of it. We went to Dr. Clancy's house and she had hired a chef to come in and make us dinner. It was by far the fanciest dinner I have ever eaten. It was SO good! We ate veggies that we didn't even know existed! Yumm!
Then today after Huxleys nap we headed to Goose Spit to get some fresh air. The weather lately has been typical for this time of year. Rain, clouds, fog and more rain. So although it was foggy, it wasn't raining. So it was nice to get out and just walk the beach.
It never grows old for the kids to see what they can find in the ocean. No matter what the weather.
And to be honest, it never grows old for Brad and I either =)

1 comment:

  1. what a great life! I'm glad you are all happy there, but I am also glad we can see you this Christmas. We're counting the days...

    ReplyDelete