Tavie and Brecken have always got along really well. Tavie is always so patient with Brecken. And Brecken has always looked up to Tavie. They share almost everything. But for the past few days they have had a few fights. Usually over who has to clean what in their room. Tavie doesn't like cleaning Brecken's stuff, while Brecken claims that he can't clean all by himself. And there have been a few other fights over 'this and that'. So yesterday I had to have a little talk with them. I had to remind them about Santa's 'naughty or nice' list. That if they kept fighting then they would end up on the naughty list. So today when I came down stairs I found them watching TV like this. Brecken was just snuggled up on Tavie's lap. I tried to get a picture of them without them noticing. But as you can see by their goofy smiles, they did notice. But its still cute! Today they got along MUCH better! Why didn't I think about reminding them of the list a long time ago??
Tuesday, December 14, 2010
Which list are you on??
Tavie and Brecken have always got along really well. Tavie is always so patient with Brecken. And Brecken has always looked up to Tavie. They share almost everything. But for the past few days they have had a few fights. Usually over who has to clean what in their room. Tavie doesn't like cleaning Brecken's stuff, while Brecken claims that he can't clean all by himself. And there have been a few other fights over 'this and that'. So yesterday I had to have a little talk with them. I had to remind them about Santa's 'naughty or nice' list. That if they kept fighting then they would end up on the naughty list. So today when I came down stairs I found them watching TV like this. Brecken was just snuggled up on Tavie's lap. I tried to get a picture of them without them noticing. But as you can see by their goofy smiles, they did notice. But its still cute! Today they got along MUCH better! Why didn't I think about reminding them of the list a long time ago??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment