Doesn't he look happy?!?! Apparently he is terrified of fire and doesn't like our singing either. Once the candle was out and the cupcake on his tray he instantly stopped crying to examine this new thing.
After the first few small tastes he just started shoving it into his mouth. Tavie and Brecken just made a mess of their first cake. And they only ate a few bites. Not Hux! He was eating it so fast! I think he was scared that I was going to take it away from him or something!
He ate almost all of it!
When Tavie and Brecken turned one I spent hours making them a special cake. But with child #3, who has the time?? So I took the easy way out and just colored the cake batter then got a bunch of candies and let the kids go nuts decorating them. I think the kids enjoyed that much better. So did I =)
This is what we got him for his birthday. He is still in the "walk along furniture" stage. So he really loved being able to walk around the house.
Happy birthday little man! To celebrate your second day of being a one year old you get to go get 4 shots! Lucky boy! =(
After those shots, I'd give him another cupcake. I think he'd deserve it! Happy "One day after your birthday" day, Hux. We love you!!
ReplyDeleteThat first picture is my favourite! "Get that thing away from me!!" Cute cupcakes, and cute big boy! Happy Birthday Hux!
ReplyDelete