Tuesday, February 1, 2011
This and That
It has been a while since I have taken to the blog. Mainly because not a lot has happened around here. January is a pretty non-eventful month. Just getting back into the groove of life after Christmas. This winter has not seemed quite as rainy and gloomy as last winter. We have had the pleasure of enjoying some sunny days. On Sunday the sun was out so we headed to the beach for a nice family stroll and the chance to soak up some Vitamin D.
While the rest of the country is in the depths of a snow storm we are lucky to be here basking in the balmy 5* weather :) In fact, while we were in Comox last week we saw tulips coming up! In JANUARY! I love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Haha, love Hux with the DS...classic 3rd child! We know all about things getting ripped out of baby's fingers around here. It's the bain of my existence! And yes, I"m so jealous of your weather!!
ReplyDeleteSure miss you guys! But it's better you are not here -35* is terrible. Tulips in February?! How beautiful
ReplyDelete