Tuesday, June 28, 2011
Jammie time
In the 19 months that I have had 2 boys I have never purchased matching things for them.....until last week. All the kids were in need of summer jammies. So I headed to Superstore to get some. I love the Superstore kids clothes. They don't tend to last long, but they are really cute. Brecken picked out his jammies, and I noticed that they had the same ones in Huxleys size. So, for the first time in Price family history, my boys are twins! Tavie's also follow an ocean theme.
So the kids got changed in their new jammies and we all settled in to watch the move Planet 51. At least once a month we like to have a family movie night. We get a family movie, buy junk food and all snuggle up with pillows and blankets on the couch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
it doesn't get better than the simple pleasures of life. Soak 'em up!
ReplyDelete