Monday, February 7, 2011

It's beginning to look alot like...Valentines Day!

Since the kids didn't have school today I had to think of something to keep them busy. Valentines Day is right around the corner so I had them make decorations! Even Huxley got in on the action. Well, he pretty much just dumped milk on the paper. Gluing tiny scraps of paper in a heart shape kept them busy for a while. Also, notice how nice was outside! I felt like I needed to start my spring cleaning because it felt like spring today!
I HEART him!


Poor Huxley puts up with so much torment from his older siblings. So tonight Brad was playing around with Brecken and had him by the ankles upside down and Huxley came over and started taking shots at him! Finally he had the upper hand.
And just to be fair, we let him take his shots at Tavie too. This was for all the times she put her jewelry on him!




2 comments:

  1. so fun !! i love the family beat down from Hux, even though he looks so cute and non-ferocious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy heart month! "non ferocious"-I love it!

    ReplyDelete