Thursday, February 10, 2011

Round 2!

After having so much fun with the youth last thursday Brad and I decided that we needed to take the kids snow tubing. We arranged for a babysitter for Huxley and off we went! The kids were BEYOND excited to go. Especially Brecken. They were also very excited to meet up with the Weckesser family. (please excuse the poor quality of the photos. It was dark and I only took my small camera)
Because Brecken was about a 1/2 inch too short he had to share a tube. He was NOT happy about that. He wanted his own tube SO bad. But I was glad he had to share. He just seems so small to go down all by himself. And last night the snow was SO fast. The temp was just below freezing so we ended up going down the hill at record speed!
Brecken and I crossing the finish line.
By the end of the night I was tired, Brad was on the verge of getting sick from all the doubles spinning but the kids were still going full steam. I think they would have stayed all night if they were allowed. We were literally the last ones on the hill.

The kids had a BLAST! Brecken is still talking about it this morning and Tavie was so excited to tell all her friends at school what she did last night. We were really happy to get out as a family (minus Hux) and enjoy the beautiful place that live.







2 comments:

  1. I told the boys you were heading there and Ochi responded "without us?" Glad to see everyone had a great time.

    ReplyDelete