Sunday, February 20, 2011

Staying 'sober'


So for the last 27 days I have been "chocolate free". I wanted to do this because I craved it SO much! Especially around 1:ish in the afternoon. So I figured if I stopped eating it all together then I would be able to break the craving. Which, I must say, has totally worked. I don't crave it at all anymore. It was really hard at first. Especially because every Sunday Brad does some baking. So all week I have a whole container full of cookies or a whole pan of brownies calling my name. I also discovered how hard it is to make chocolate cake without a tiny taste of the batter :)
So today when Brad started his Sunday baking I just assumed it was yet another thing that I had to resist all week. But, much to my surprise, Brad had taken a little bit of dough out and mixed in peanut butter chips just for me! So when the whole family is enjoying a 'hot out of the oven' cookie and a cool glass of milk, I will be able to join in. Thanks Bradley :)

1 comment:

  1. no chocolate!?! You and Jess have WAY more self control than I do. Way to go!!

    ReplyDelete