Saturday, July 23, 2011
B.Vedder turns 5!
I can't believe it was 5 years ago that Brecken came into our family! He brings such energy and excitement to our lives. He is ALWAYS on the move and you can usually find him standing on his head or doing flips off the couch. In the rare moment that he is sitting still there is still a constant stream of sound effects coming out of his mouth. I think he thinks he is a SuperHero.
I think he is a superhero. He is the coolest kid I know. Always making us smile and laugh. Never scared to try something new and doesn't let a few scapes, blood or even broken bones slow him down. The last 5 years have been an adventure for us having him in our home. I can't wait for what the future holds for him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow, those 5 years went fast! I always love Brecken's birthday cakes!
ReplyDeleteJust got caught up reading. You guys have been busy. Wish we could come back and do all that neat stuff too. Happy day, B-man! Dean and Owen wish they could've played soccer with you :)
ReplyDelete