Sunday, July 17, 2011

A week in the Price house hold

MONDAY-Did anyone else have a child that was addicted to chocolate milk?? It's getting a wee bit out of control. When he wants some he brings me the mix. The problem now is that we got a Costco size jug (I LOVE our brand new Costco) and it is really heavy for a 19 month old!

TUESDAY-His second adiction is cars. He almost always has a hot wheels in his hand. He plays with cars from sun up till sun down. On this particular day he played with his cars on the dishwasher for almost an hour straight! Which for him was pretty impressive.
WEDNESDAY-Today in summer school the kids wanted to know more about starfish. The starfish that live in our waters are called Ochre sea stars. So after finding out a few facts I thougth a good craft would be to make our own star fish. So I made the good ol' flour/salt/water dough and the kids went to work.


THURSDAY- After baking the starfish they had to cool for a while. So the kids didn't get to paint their starfish until the next day. I think they turned out great! They are both VERY proud of their accomplishment.


The next 2 picts are out of order...sorry.


SATURDAY- Market Days! We have been on the Island for 3 summers now. Heading to markets days has kind of become a tradition. So despite the rain we headed down town. The kids didn't notice the rain at all. They were too busy eating cotton candy :)


FRIDAY- Both my boys were due for their immunizations. I thought that Brecken was just due for his kindergarten booster. I came to find out that because he has been immunized in 3 different provinces he was actually due for 4 boosters. He was really brave and only made a fuss over the last one. I guess it stings alot. Both him and Hux's arms looked like this after. It was all red, swollen and hot to the touch. Poor boys :(

SUNDAY- We have seen ALOT of rain this past week. So when Sunday afternoon cleared up we headed down to Kye Bay for a nice family walk. The beach never grows old :)


While getting ready to head home from our Sunday stroll I caught this moment between Hux and Daddy. Cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment