Sunday, October 17, 2010

Birthday Bash!


Well, the time had come to throw Tavie her "friends" birthday party. Since our house is way to small to have a bunch of kids running around, we booked the church. I made the mistake of telling Tavie that she could invite who ever she wanted. After all, we had lots of room. I learned my lesson after the kids had arrived. The noise level was crazy! After some crafts, games and pizza/cake the party was over. The important thing is that the kids had a blast. me?? not so much. What was I thinking?? It was alot of work and I needed some Tylenol and chocolate after to re cooperate. But for this sweet girl.....I would do it again for her. =)



We are so lucky and blessed to have her in our family.



Brecken, not wanting to be out done.




1 comment:

  1. Your kids are beautiful and hilarious. Guess which one is which? I still have to have my boys' parties. Who knows when that will occur?!? Hope the tylenol and chocolate were a quick fix for whatever ails you!

    ReplyDelete