Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween

So Halloween has rolled around and its time to pull out the costumes and carve the pumpkins. Tavie designed this pumpkin all by herself!
Saturday night was trunk or treat time! We headed to the church for supper, games and treats! The night started out with a costume parade. Tavie especially loved walking around and showing off her dress. I don't think Hux knew what was going on.

Tavie went as a princess and Brecken her knight in shining armor. Huxley as a skunk.
Before the church party we headed to downtown Courtenay to go trick or treating to all the stores.

In true Island style it was raining. But the kids didn't seem to notice or care.



I still wanted to make the day special for the kids so I made a Halloween supper.







The kids amazing pumpkins! Tavie made her pumpkin all by herself. Brecken pick out what he wanted for his and then Brad carved it for him. The Brad did Huxley. They turned out great!




Spaghetti in a jack-o-lantern with a jello bat.







1 comment:

  1. I love the creative dinner. Good job on the pumpkins. I'm sure they would have won a prize for something. I hope the 3 cutie trick or treaters are sleeping well tonight.

    ReplyDelete