Sunday, October 10, 2010

Tavie cycle 7

My sweet little girl turned 7 a couple days ago. She is the greatest daughter a father could ask for. So sweet, a great help to her parents, smart, excellent dancer, loves the outdoors and brave (she's trying new foods finally!) I could go on and on about how much I love my little girl. Here are a few highlights from the past year. We love you Tavie!


Became a big sister again
responsible for her class pet - sweetpea


tree hugging

taking care of her own strawberry plant


master of disguise




loves the ocean





she loves every animal....gets that from her mom










Nautical days













climbing trees in Ucluelet



exploring the river













don't mess with these guns










Watching soccer on a windy, rainy autumn day








2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Tavie! You are such a sweet girl, and we love, love, love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A year of Tavie pictures! A blogpost doesn't get better than that! I love the "Master of Disguise" shot. Tave, you are wonderful, we LOVE you, and we can't wait to see you. Happy Birthday to the latest 7 year old!

    ReplyDelete