Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Shamrock Farms

Since Brad does not work on Wednesdays and it was a beautiful day, we decided to take the kids to the local pumpkin patch. When we first got there we checked out the big barn all decorated in Halloween stuff. Then we got to take a wagon to the pumpkin patch.

The kids had a blast riding in the wagon. I think this is the fist picture I have gotten of all 3 of them looking in a very long time!




We let the kids each pick out their own pumpkin.





Huxleys first choice, but since it was bigger then him we decided on a smaller one.






















(This is where I had a picture of Tavies pumpkin, but SOMEONE *Brad!* deleted it! ok, ok it was an accident, but still!)
Breckens pumpkin!














Once back at the barn we paid for the pumpkins and then also got some food to feed the chickens.








I was really surprised when Brecken wanted to feed the chickens out of his hand!









Tavie was more comfortable just throwing the food to the chickens.


The kids had a blast and now we are almost set for Halloween. Now we just have to carve the pumpkins!











1 comment:

  1. what a great family activity for a beautiful Fall day. Wish we were there. Actually, wish you were here to be at Owen's baptism tomorrow. Have a fun Saturday- any soccer games?!?

    ReplyDelete