Sunday, October 31, 2010

Computer Geek

Now that Huxley has mastered the art of crawling I have to make sure to keep a close eye on where he is going. His all time favorite spot to go play is by the computer. ESPECIALLY the printer. Right now the printer is on the floor, which makes for a great toy to play with! All the buttons and the scanner lid. What more could an 11 month old ask for?!?

3 comments:

  1. I love it, and so know what you're talking about!! Are those his Sue Sylvester pants?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, yes! The thing I hate about him loving the computer is that I will be in the middle of doing something and he will turn the computer off! I hate that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. dean and owen also love the pants, but they don't know Sue. They can recognize a name brand thisfast (unfortunately). Things are getting to be more expensive at our house!

    ReplyDelete